Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Super-8 on "Threat Matrix"?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Scott Spears's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2001
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was watching ABC's "Threat Matrix" and I'd swear they were using Super-8 for some flashbacks. It was very grained up and home movie looking. Anybody else catch it?

    Scott

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Greg Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2002
    Posts
    603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YES, I did not think that Super 8 could look that bad!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Scott Spears's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2001
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It looked like 500 or 800 ASA pushed a stop. I've shot 800ASA on 16mm and pushed one stop and it looked almost that bad. It was looking through a hail storm of grain.

    Scott

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •